Show us your Finished Model Collection

Jaitea

Is there a thread for showing images of our completed model collections?

J

OK, heres some photos of what I have, (& used to have :'()

Dr Who sevens Daleks, & I still have 2 kits unstarted
dalekmergebrighter.jpg

The Dalek creator Davros
dsc01688p.jpg

Quite a large vinyl kit of the Trex from Jurassic Park
docu0017.jpg

The Enterprise
dsc01605jp.jpg

dsc01603pm.jpg

I have more photos but they would need scanned

Thanks for looking
J

Love the Daleks and Davros Jaitea. That T-rex is amazing too!

I don't have much to show, this is everything I've done.

My first build, the U.S.S. Spitfire. Just realised my photos of this aren't very good.

20062011172.jpg

21062011186.jpg

Next I built a Klingon BoP from the adversary kit.

03072011214.jpg

Ferengi Marauder from the same kit.

17072011238.jpg

17072011245.jpg

Maquis Raider.

2011-10-01_16-29-27_38.jpg

2011-10-01_16-34-10_354.jpg

A heavily weathered Droid Tri-Fighter.

2011-12-28_01-13-24_845.jpg

The Vor'cha cruiser.

2012-01-28_00-38-55_249.jpg

2012-01-28_00-49-33_141.jpg

And the FM Tie-Interceptor.

2012-02-25_14-56-40_601.jpg

2012-02-25_14-49-51_281.jpg

I've got some models on the go, but that right there is my entire finished collection.

Fantastic paint jobs Igard! The lit ships look amazing a lot of work there

J

Merseajohn, my personal opinion, your kits are second to none, a real inspiration.

I'd really need one of those display cabinets

J

@Jaitea, thanks mate! Great idea for a thread. 8)

MJ, Wampa sighted! That's truly magnificent dude! Have you got room for more now?

I'd be safer shooting a new video to show the majority of what I still have

That Davros model made me lol. I'm a doctor who freak and those episodes with him kicking his legs to scoot around in his 'power chair' are hilarious fun. Real nasty bastard.

Cave_Dweller said:
That Davros model made me lol. I'm a doctor who freak and those episodes with him kicking his legs to scoot around in his 'power chair' are hilarious fun. Real nasty bastard.

Off topic:-

I'm currently working my way through the classics. I'm onto the 6th Season, 2nd Doctor. Alot of re-constructed episodes since the BBC lost the film!!

Can't wait to see the likes of Davros and Tom Baker. Actually can't wait for it to turn colour!

Igard said:
Cave_Dweller said:

Off topic:-

I'm currently working my way through the classics. I'm onto the 6th Season, 2nd Doctor. Alot of re-constructed episodes since the BBC lost the film!!

Can't wait to see the likes of Davros and Tom Baker. Actually can't wait for it to turn colour!

All the Tom baker episodes are solid gold. The best Doctor ever IMO. The earlier stuff is quite painful to watch, John pertwee is my limit and even those are tough to watch. Blake's 7 is also quite good, and from the same era as the Tom Baker stuff.

Ok, way off topic I know!

I'm absolutely in LOVE with the display cabinet for the Falcon.....blown away really. I need to invest in a worthwhile cabinet for myself too :) Sweet figure collection btw

TBadger said:
I'm absolutely in LOVE with the display cabinet for the Falcon.....blown away really. I need to invest in a worthwhile cabinet for myself too :) Sweet figure collection btw

I do believe it is a Detolf from Ikea. The cabinet is cheap, but you'll have to drive to an Ikea to buy one unless you want to pay the absurd shipping charge which is over three times the price of the cabinet.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Sadly, the closest IKEA is in Orlando :( It shall wait !

Yeah thats the one, thanks for the kind words, I got it on eBay for £15! With local pick up aswell :)

Awesome collections, everyone!
Here are some clumsy pics of mine:

The overview of the cabinets and shelves (they are located along one of the walls in my mancave, on the left hand from the bench)

The shelve over the PC, with the OOB Revell's SW kits

The top shelve is yet occupied with my last project - the Droid-tank dio

On the lower shelves my first attemts at dio making, Enterprises and some other stuff

And here are the glassed shelves one by one

Latest posts

Back