sorry but another new one

scottie

Another newbie to the site. I have been modelling for a fair while now starting like most people in my youth then a long break while serving Her Majesty. My interest is armour and soft skins.

I'm joining a few more that have come from another site that changed the way it worked. This looks like a place I can call home.

Last edited:
Another newbie to the site. I have been modelling for a fair while now starting like most people in my youth then a long break while serving Her Majesty. My interest is armour and soft skins.

I'm joining a few more that have come from another site that changed the way it worked. This looks like a place I can call home.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Pantherman

Looks like we got us a British Invasion going on here. Not that is a bad thing. I've done a bit of geanology on my family name and traced it going back to England. In fact a fellow with same last name inquired about if anyone knew of a certain relative in the US. I responded it was my GGG grandfather he was seeking. That blew open the floodgates of new information.

Welcome Paul .Glad your here .

Latest posts

Back