sorry but another new one

I think I'm the only yank out of the group. If I get out of line Governor I will take my lashings like a Bobby Dazzler but don't make fun of my knickers. I'm sorry I've been around these guys for over 10 years lol.
Well Lee it must be some years now that we have been friends, your girls were quite young when we first wrote .Now one is teaching !
John .

some years now
Yes John it certainly has though thick and thin my friend. Now my youngest is about to become a teacher as well. So proud of both. BTW last week my oldest is now engaged to get married I forgot to PM you too much White Noise if you know what I mean.

That's great news Lee!
Thanks AJ. She will be graduating college next year. She's already in a great teaching position at the learning center daycare where she works on the college campus. She gets college credits and makes good money also.

Another newbie to the site. I have been modelling for a fair while now starting like most people in my youth then a long break while serving Her Majesty. My interest is armour and soft skins.

I'm joining a few more that have come from another site that changed the way it worked. This looks like a place I can call home.
Welcome aboard friend. Join the rest of us addicts. Glad to have ya and feel free to I post your work.
All the best Doc Sudy

Did you put the lights out when you left.
Think you will settle here after all of the upset on the other forum.
I actually feel like doing some work instead of pushing bits around the workbench....
So far have only been met with friendship and warm welcomes.
Let's hope John does not upset things and set fire to the desktop....
Mike.

One day, some ones going to have to explain to me the link between John and pyromania... from a safe distance... with a fire extinguisher to hand.

Latest posts

Back