Space Battleship Yamato Decals needed

Errodynamic

I apologize if this is not the right forum to post this on. I recently purchased Bandai's 1/500 Space Battleship Yamato from an estate sale. It does not have the decal sheet. Was hoping someone who owns this kit would be willing to make a digital color scan and email to me so I can reproduce. Or if someone knows another way to find some replacements. I have scoured eBay but no luck. Thank you!

I apologize if this is not the right forum to post this on. I recently purchased Bandai's 1/500 Space Battleship Yamato from an estate sale. It does not have the decal sheet. Was hoping someone who owns this kit would be willing to make a digital color scan and email to me so I can reproduce. Or if someone knows another way to find some replacements. I have scoured eBay but no luck. Thank you!
good luck! haven't seen any decals for this one, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Hey there, I happen to live in Japan and I have already ordered several replacement parts for that very same 500 scale Yamato for friends and such. If Bandai has any replacement decals left in stock, I can find out fairly quickly for you. My LHS is a certified Bandai Pro Shop and all I have to do is have the owner send in a request to Bandai for those decals.

Hey there, I happen to live in Japan and I have already ordered several replacement parts for that very same 500 scale Yamato for friends and such. If Bandai has any replacement decals left in stock, I can find out fairly quickly for you. My LHS is a certified Bandai Pro Shop and all I have to do is have the owner send in a request to Bandai for those decals.
That would be great. Thank you. Just let me know what I need to do if they are available.

That would be great. Thank you. Just let me know what I need to do if they are available.
Can you scan the parts order form from the instruction manual? I used to have it and I may still have it somewhere, but I'll have to look.

Can you scan the parts order form from the instruction manual? I used to have it and I may still have it somewhere, but I'll have to look.
Hey Steve. Sorry for the late response. I don't see an order form in the instructions. Each page has a parts tree. Upon further review, I do not see any mention of a decal sheet nor are there decals on the finished model pictures. Thank you for your willingness to help me out.

Latest posts

Back