Space Robots from Outer Space

Robot Art from Jim Frye combining small robot art characters, VCV Rack virtual eurorack modular synthesizer based Heavy Metal Space Ambient Soundscapes, and some video editing fun. This is a slow but groovy rhythm using Palette, a clone of Mutable Instruments Plaits for the guitar voices. Vult Flame adds the Marshall stack character. VCV Delay and an LFO creates a killer reel flanging effect. Squinky Labs Seq++ provides the backing rhythm, and Vult Anima creates the lead gates and notes. Robot sounds created by Clouds in Pitch shifter / Time stretcher mode.

Here is the bass player doing a sound check. I'm going to try and do some stop motion filming. I just tested my new camera's interval shooting routine. My end goal is creating video of the band performing "space" music. The music is completely original. I create complex patches using a virtual eurorack modular synthesizer called VCV Rack. My patches usually mix Turing Machine type note sequencers and chaotic randomness to modulate and create generative evolving changes to the soundscape. The "space" means it's mellow, laid back, and relaxing. I'm having fun. Thanks for watching.

Well howdy there internet people. Here is my first real attempt at stop motion / green screen VCV Rack soundscape creation. I had a lot of fun making it. Give it a listen, and a like would be proper! Let me know what you think! Thanks!

............ that is so far beyond awesome. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back