Started the first summer project!

swimmingrod

Hey yall,

Recently I posted about wanting to get back into scale modeling and with yalls warm welcomes and encouragement I have decided to step foot back into this hobby!

I have started building a 1/72 scale A7-B Corsair II for my first project. I'm going to be a little lenient as I begin my journey. So far I have started on the cockpit as I wait for more of supplies to come in.

Let me know what you think!

- Swimmingrod

IMG_3259.jpegIMG_3257.jpegIMG_3255.jpegIMG_3256.jpeg

Well best of luck on your first endeavor since returning to the hobby. Looks like some good instrument panel details.

Hey yall,

Recently I posted about wanting to get back into scale modeling and with yalls warm welcomes and encouragement I have decided to step foot back into this hobby!

I have started building a 1/72 scale A7-B Corsair II for my first project. I'm going to be a little lenient as I begin my journey. So far I have started on the cockpit as I wait for more of supplies to come in.

Let me know what you think!

- Swimmingrod

View attachment 118496View attachment 118497View attachment 118499View attachment 118498
Looking good, what make is that? Pantherman

Good luck. Picking a small scale for the first one back. LOL 72 in fighters is too small for my tastes. My last SLUF build...

View attachment 118520
I used to build 1/72 scale aircraft model kits in my younger years. These old eyes has had enough so I build mostly 1/48 scale. I still have a couple 1/72 scale kits I my stash though.

Hey now…. Who doesn't love a shark mouth bird? The one on the left… I've never seen that teeth marking before.

I used to build 1/72 scale aircraft model kits in my younger years. These old eyes has had enough so I build mostly 1/48 scale. I still have a couple 1/72 scale kits I my stash though.

Hey now…. Who doesn't love a shark mouth bird? The one on the left… I've never seen that teeth marking before.
I'm getting 40s cartoons vibes from the face. I think it's a pleasant change from all the shark mouths.

This gentlemen is the explanation for the Molar plane. Interestingly, in a different kit, the same plane (as built) is both versions.

IMG_20181220_0001.jpg

Latest posts

Back