Tamiya 1/48 De Havilland Mosquito FB Mk.VI/NF Mk.II (COMPLETED)

Nice work on the camo, I just decided to do some multi engine builds and this is one of the 4 kits I have in line in my stash. Looking at your build I feel inspired to do that kit first. I'm leaning towards the night fighter version since I've yet to do a night fighter.

Nice work on the camo, I just decided to do some multi engine builds and this is one of the 4 kits I have in line in my stash. Looking at your build I feel inspired to do that kit first. I'm leaning towards the night fighter version since I've yet to do a night fighter.
This is a really nice kit. A small seam on fuselage and a slight fit issue on canopy are the only things a ran into.

Yep. I have a 1/32nd scale in my hobby stash. I may not live long enough to get it built! Lol. Way too busy with life and farming the homestead and keeping my wife happy.

OP: Great Work! It looks Awesome!

Be well.

Eric

Really love the build. Great paint job. Very inspiring. And I love the way you hung them on the wall. Plan to do the same. Great job!
Tim m63
Can you tell me how you masked in order to do your paint job. Did you buy a pre-printed mask, make your own mask, use putty, etc. Curious cuz I really enjoyed how you did it.
Thanks
Doc Sudy

Tim m63
Can you tell me how you masked in order to do your paint job. Did you buy a pre-printed mask, make your own mask, use putty, etc. Curious cuz I really enjoyed how you did it.
Thanks
Doc Sudy
All of my paint jobs, particularly the camo is done free hand. I look at a picture and then try to copy it. The only thing I mask is canopies.

Latest posts

Back