Very amateur astrophotography....

Lol live here and ya would be saying the opisit :D but it's better than snow!

We get snow maybe once a year. And then it just comes out of the sky and does not stick to the ground. It is just too warm here.....

We got snow last year, here is a photo:

20110204_13.jpg

This little amount of snow shut the whole city down for the day.

lol we had less than that and it shut the countr down ::) we get very little snow here, wich is a balls cos i love taking pics then, oh and early moring but not seen one of them in a while :)

Grendels said:
We get snow maybe once a year. And then it just comes out of the sky and does not stick to the ground. It is just too warm here.....

20110204_13.jpg

When I used to live in Dallas and then Arlington, we would get a few snow flakes but mostly it was sleet and ice.
Many a time I did a complete 360 on the road in my Chevy Vega!

Grendels said:

20110204_13.jpg

Grendels - Seriously .. It looks like there is a Ghost in that picture ... Standing beside th car on th Driver's side ????? Wikkid lighting !!

It was a really long exposure at night with no flash. A friend of mine walked up to his car to get something out of it and it made a "ghost". Here are a few more:

20110204_11.jpg

20110204_10.jpg

All we did was stop for a second during the exposure. I think the shutter was set at 3 seconds.

Latest posts

Back