What new kit would you like to see in 2013?

rookie

This is not a toy
Ok what's on your wish list ?
For me I'd like to see a Grumman Mallard, have scoured the Internet and can't find anything available. This aircraft holds very fond memory's for me as I commuted to and from work in one for about 5 years, working in the remote north west of Western Australia .

e5784ee9ee0bd13a6fe771640b39e788.jpg

I also reckon there should be more civilian/commercial ships, tugs , tankers etc.

I want a re-issue of the Nostromo, Auriga or the Sulaco and a new kit of Prometheus. I love the Alien franchise. Also, a super detailed resin figure or diorama kit that doesn't cost $500 ::)

I would like to see more figure kits, especially modern and civilian types (from more than just the WWII time period) in 1/35. And figure kits of a box of just arms and legs and torsos (ie: a couple dozen arms, couple dozen legs a half dozen assorted torsos and a hand full of heads) sort of like Verlinden's figure update kits, so you could mix and match your own little scale Frankenstein's.

yeah yeah yeah, I know, good luck with that, but they say it is good to have dreams ;D

A 1/1400 scale Akira would make me happy:

akira-diagrams.jpg

USS_Thunderchild.jpg

A few good models from Space 1999 would do as well.

I would like to see the Nostromo or the Sulaco from the Alien franchise.

I'd like to see:

--injection-molded styrene kits of the USS Ranger (CV-4) and the Wasp (CV-7). They have been done in resin by Corsair Armada, but they are out of production and were, and still are, very expensive ($160 or more) when they come up on the secondary market

--the Fieseler Fi 167 in 1/48. That was the proposed biplane torpedo bomber Dr. Fieseler developed for Germany's aircraft carrier project. It had the same STOL characteristics as the Fieseler Storch, and in flight tests, even managed to hover for several seconds. Several were built, but when the carrier project was cancelled, they were relegated to other duties, and eventually sold to Croatia. It was only kitted once, in 1/72, by Pavla, I think. However, not too likely every to be kitted again by anyone. I plan to build one from scratch, some day, maybe as a vacuform.

--a 1/48 kit of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator. Another subject likely never to get kitted, ever.

I would like to see some kits of the boats featured on Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch" show.

Sometime shortly after I joined this forum, Grendels posted a photo of the Space Station and Space Shuttle kit that was boookooo bucks that I would just love to see re released at an affordable price. I would love to have one but finding them anymore period yet alone at a reasonable price is virtually impossible. Id love to have one of those. I believe Grendels has two un built kits of this model so Im thinking maybe he should send me one for my birthday coming up in May bawahahahahahahaha lol. Just kidding John :D

The new Corvette Stingray, ideally not by AMT but my guess is thats where we will see it first.
d1668d945de111e29c2922000a9e48da_7.jpg

Mclaren P1
4058mcp1-400x400.jpg

WebbyNZ said:
The new Corvette Stingray, ideally not by AMT but my guess is thats where we will see it first.
d1668d945de111e29c2922000a9e48da_7.jpg

Mclaren P1
4058mcp1-400x400.jpg

I would be surprised if both AMT and Revell didn't do the new Vette.

AMT's will be a curbside snap kit, as they seem to have the license for doing promo kits for GM, and Revell will do the full version. Same they did with the Challenger and Camaros.

The McLaren would be cool, still waiting for someone to do a MP4-12C

Snapped this pic at the Mclaren showroom in Hong Kong. It's a sweet bit of kit. Funnily enough they wouldn't let me take it for a test drive.... ???

e0f11e953ffa09f7a36c8a9c5ab03654.jpg

What? I don't understand why. Just around the block...come on!! LOL

Someone in our town has one just like this in the burnt orange color. Pretty sweet ride.

There was also someone here that had a 458 Ferrari, until they were driving way too fast, lost control and bounced it off of both the inside and outside guard rails with 4 lanes of traffic in between the 2, no idea how he didn't hit anyone else, or get hurt....walked away with just a few bruises, and a very bruised ego I bet!! LOL

Latest posts

Back