what should i do??

geegad

ive been using the same airbrush for about 3 years now the model is a iwata revolution BR .and i was thinking of getting a iwata revolution TR0 its one of those pistol grips and i was wondering

1:do you get more control
2:is it worth the cost £185
3:should i stick with what i got

any help would be gratefully accepted

many thanks
geegad

Really hard to say. If waht you have works then I'd stick with it.

I would suggest you look at a Badger brush if thinking about an upgrade. Of course that sounds expecting seeing we are sponsored by them however the Krome is a really impressive brush and worth considering should you decide to purchase new.

It might be helpful to ask yourself what you like/dislike about your current BR. Then make a decision based on that. Try and head down to an art store to look at or even touch the airbrush you are interested in (prior to purchase). I think features are important, but I think getting a brush that is comfortable and works for you is more important.

I've an older Paashe H, a Badger Velocity, and two Iwata airbrushes. I think that the Velocity is a wickedly fantastic airbrush, but I love my Iwatas - I'm used to them and therefor use them more often. Somebody else will find that the Paashe or the Badger (or some other brand) might be more to thier liking or preferance.

Just my two cents...

Latest posts

Back