What's on your Christmas List?

Dusky

With the holidays coming closer, I'm curious what people here have on their Christmas list, whether it's a new model car or a new car or something as simple as being able to spend time with family.

I mainly just want to pass all my classes this semester. ;D

I want Santa to sell my house in California so I can buy a new one here in R.I.!!!

That and I'll take a few models too....

I just want some good news on my wife's (and mine) immigration process. I hate this sitting around waiting for someone else to shuffle papers from one side of a desk to the other.

And besides that, I think I will try to squeeze a kit or a few new bits of gear under my tree to surprise myself with on Christmas morning :)

This is a great question. I'm wishing for a better year than the one I had this year and good health and times with my wife and son. I would also like to do my best to keep in mind that for me Christmas is a time to celebrate our gift of hope and salvation through the birth of Christ. As far as new "toys" I am hoping to finish the Dragon M1A2 by christmas and I'm asking for the Hobby Boss M1070 to make a dio of the tank being towed by this. I pray you will all recieve what your wishing for too. I'll say some prayers for you Adam that your house sell, PharmPony that you pass all your classes this semester, and Subhuman1 that you and your wife's immigration process goes through quickly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

On my Xmas list there a boat load of stuff but i aint getting any!!! got a couple build in the stash i want to get to first

but hum

Kinetic 1/48 T-45
Trumpeter 1/32 A-6
ZM P-51D
i can go on all night :p

I'd love one of the Tamiya 1/32 P-51s, Tamiya to produce a 1/48 P-38, one of Bronco's 1/35 Humvees, or unique WWII armor like one of AFV Club's 8-Rads.

i may opt for somthing not plastic this year....... ::)

Tamiya TUSK II, 1070HET, and 6X6 Buffalo, and perhaps some German Staff Car action. ;D

Dude, that HK is Serious!!!

Badger, if you are going to get the HET, make sure to get Eduard's interior set, the HB kit doesn't have seatbelts...

I already have my christmas presesnts:

A Iwata pro jet compressor

And the 1/350 TOS enterprise which is in the mail.

Black Sheep 1 said:
HK 1/32 B-17G.

Only problem with that is it will probably be Xmas 2013, or 2014 before it is out at the rate they are going.

The 2nd B-25 hasn't even hit the market yet, and it was supposed to be out in August.

I want that Ma.K Camel coming out most of all. Some more AK and Vallejo stuff would be pretty sweet as well ;D

Well being a green, cherry back rookie at this hobby such as me, Ill take anything I can get my hands on in regards to this hobby hahaha.

MrNatural said:
I want that Ma.K Camel coming out most of all. Some more AK and Vallejo stuff would be pretty sweet as well ;D

I agree! But might not be able to get it until later in the spring.

I really hope that the new year holidays would first of all bring me some free time for actual modeling)))
As for something solid modeling-related I have recently put my eye on the Revell's SW Republick Gunship and AT-TE kits - have got some project in mind. Plus the Moebius Battlestar Pegasus coming really soon. However, I would have first to deal with my concious telling me I already have 50+ unbuilt kits in my stash :)))

Latest posts

Back