Who's going to BayCon next weekend?

adampolo13

This will be my first time attending a model show. I'm pretty amped. Hope to meet some fellow addicts as well!

No "Maybe" about it Ken!! ;D I am going Adam!! Rob (Scratchmod) should be a definite ::)...not sure on Iain (AK Interactive) yet????

Looking forward to meeting you Adam!

I am very much looking forward to meeting you guys as well! It should be a very good time.

Have a great night.

Adam

A bit late to this post, but yes I will be there but only for a short time. That too may change and you have to put up with me ALL day ;D ;D ;D

Who do I have to call Rob to make that happen??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL......yeah, not gonna happen!!! :eek: Might be able to bribe her with some wine? ;D

Oooooo.....RSO!!!!! ;D Work your butt off tomorrow so you can hang for a bit on Sunday!!! ;D ;D ;D LOL...forgot to look what time it opens!!! ::) THink 9.....off to check!

Yeah there are a few in Ohio, Columbus and what not which isnt too far away but its tough to get out of the house that long with my son. He's not too into long car rides yet. Another couple years and we can hit the road like that no problem.

Understandable.......something for you guys to look forward too doing together maybe!! Road Trips!!! ;D ;D ;D

Heck yeah, we'll be making a weekend of stuff like that. Go to Ohio for a show then maybe catch a Browns game. What could be better! Oh nevermind maybe if they actually won that would make it better. Ha ha.

Latest posts

Back