Who's going to BayCon next weekend?

letsgobrowns82 said:
Heck yeah, we'll be making a weekend of stuff like that. Go to Ohio for a show then maybe catch a Browns game. What could be better! Oh nevermind maybe if they actually won that would make it better. Ha ha.

What it's all about.....FUN! ;)

Although not a huge show like AMPSEast or even Wings&Wheels it is an ok show and you can find some great deals.

Show was not too bad, but as with any show the best part is meeting people and making new friendss. Adam it was great hanging out and talking models....oh yeah, and those two other guys as well.. ;D

Good time Adam!!! Glad we had the chance to meet up!!

Rob, Ken, Chris....always good stuff!!!

Good day out of the house hanging out, talking shop!!! Always looking forward to the next show!! LOL!!!

I was a blast to hang out and talk shop with all of you guys, it's always the best part of the show for me. The models are always cool to look at but I spent merely a fraction of the time looking at those.

It was also really cool to meet you in person Adam and I was thrilled that you got to see me for 'what I really am' ...just another chill guy, who loves modeling and doesn't take this so seriously to use terms like 'nemesis' ;)

It's a great hobby, it was a great day and you guys are all great people (which was made apparent by the fact I was to stay a few hours and stayed all day until the end lol). Looking forward to the next time we hang out, be it the hobby store, a club meet, or Wings and Wheels.

Back to the bench.
K~

Latest posts

Back