Work desk question

If you have a Salvation Army near you they often have some great stuff for super cheap .
It's hit and miss of course since the inventory is continuously in flux . You might find something straight away or may need to check in repeatedly .

There's always sites like Amazon of course .

I don't have a desk. I use two of those white plastic folding tables you an buy at Walmart. One for working on the models where I also keep my paints and tools, and the other for my computer, dehydrator, and cricut machine. I have my paint booth on an old folding table I already had. It's a hodge podge conglomeration but it works. Here are some on Amazon if interested. https://www.amazon.com/hobby-workstation/s?k=hobby+workstation

I paid zero dollars for mine. Got a desktop, hutch and 2 other doored hutches - one is in my garage. All from my workplace.

A nice looking set up but you have to ask yourself, do you really want to spend $200 on an L-shape desk when you know fully well it will got dirty with paint, thinner, glue, etc….

Look in thrift shops, garage sales, estate sales or maybe your workplace if they have any decent desks/workstations with hutch they're tossing. Maybe stored in their storeroom. Ask around to your friends and family if they know anybody getting rid of any used furniture.

Here's my workbench area…

**the brown hutch is in my garage for garage storage stuff

E119C694-C778-4D27-80BA-E8250FC72238.jpeg

ADB79128-D602-4AE8-A4F1-9A41CED527EF.jpeg

AAA195FC-CE6B-499B-81A0-8451AA990D86.jpeg

7B4C882F-46DB-4DB9-86B5-358F183092E4.jpeg

Latest posts

Back