D-Day collective build?

Got the troupes base coated and started on the face and arms. Had to get myself a decent set of detail brushes, expensive but well worth it. Pantherman
View attachment 116821View attachment 116822
I may have underestimated just how long it's going to take to get these lad's ready for D Day. 2hrs to first coat boots and gas mask bags !!!! Pantherman

20240518_140559.jpg

I may have underestimated just how long it's going to take to get these lad's ready for D Day. 2hrs to first coat boots and gas mask bags !!!! Pantherman

View attachment 117351
Still alot to get done on this build but determined to get it finished this long weekend.

Just worked out that it's 150 parts for the figures then over 160 parts for their kit !!!!!!!!! Pantherman

Posted, Sir!!
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Still alot to get done on this build but determined to get it finished this long weekend.

Just worked out that it's 150 parts for the figures then over 160 parts for their kit !!!!!!!!! Pantherman
Well it's kinda finished. Got to tidy up the base and really need to fit rifle straps to some of the lads.

Really wanted to get a bit more action into the diorama but just ran out of time. Will probably come back later and redo some of it.

I will post the finished photos in the new thread soon. Pantherman
20240531_181018.jpg20240531_181024.jpg20240531_181030.jpg20240531_181036.jpg20240531_181045.jpg

I am very sorry, but I need to abandon the challenge. A few things went off the rails and I have to be with a family member for a time, my mind is not with my build (nor my build with me).

I am very sorry, but I need to abandon the challenge. A few things went off the rails and I have to be with a family member for a time, my mind is not with my build (nor my build with me).
No problem. You have to sort family first, that's essential. The build will still be there later.
DM if you need to talk or vent, happy to help. Pantherman

Sorry to hear this, I hope stability returns as soon as possible. We will see you on the other side of this, I hope and pray all goes well.

Latest posts

Back