1/35 Tamiya MARDER III in a street scene.

Confession time.

I just saw an email alert for this thread. It said "Marder 111" in the subject. It has been bothering me.

It is just the font used I guess, but viewed as a webpage it shows "Marder III", which this is NOT.

Carry on!
Who is worried... We all know what it means and so if John gets a 'D' for the mistake, are we really that bothered.
You should see some of the spelling and grammar mistakes, but who gives a dotcomma, we are here to model not do graduate English...
Please, we had to put up with such pedantics on the last forum, let's not have it here as well.

I was only bothered in trying to determine if this Marder III was a smaller variant of the Marder III that I was pretty familiar with that used the Soviet 76mm.

I understood it was just a typo when it came in via email and the font showed they were Arabic numerals not Roman.

Last edited:
More tomorrow, looking much more like a building , windows in, and some weathering on some ricks from a leaking gutter ( well it will be when the gutter goes on )
John .

I was only bothered in trying to determine if this Marder III was a smaller variant of the Marder III that I was pretty familiar with that used the Soviet 76mm.

I understood it was just a typo when it came in via email and the font showed they were Arabic numerals not Roman.
No problem, all sorted out now and back to the model...

Latest posts

Back