A few of my paper models

Elrod4u3

Hi guys. I'm new here but wanted to post a few of my creations that I built from scratch using mainly cardstock paper and other materials. I know there are some paper model builders in this forum but anyone is welcome to see and critic my work.
Hope you enjoy what you see and maybe let me know what you think.

Mike.

1000017966.jpg1000017935.jpg

Now hold on there young Feller. You're saying those are made out of paper? Amazing. I mean it. When I was a kid I got a Christmas gift which was a book of paper airplanes you can make. Wow. You took it to another level. Nice work
Thanks Rob. This hobby has consumed me and given me many hours of enjoyment. Thanks for your kind words brother!

Hi guys. I'm new here but wanted to post a few of my creations that I built from scratch using mainly cardstock paper and other materials. I know there are some paper model builders in this forum but anyone is welcome to see and critic my work.

Mike.

View attachment 120678View attachment 120679
Amazing and I guess you painted them yourself too?

Thanks! Yes, I do paint all my own models. Every once in awhile though I'll use some decals that I either already have or that I order online.

Paper? Oh, you mean the "Paper-Mashay" we learned about in the 70s with those weird rope decorations called "McRamay" right?

I remember mixing newspaper with flour-water and who knows what else. Yet, I think this is about something different.

"Paper? Oh, you mean the "Paper-Mashay" we learned about in the 70s with those weird rope decorations called "McRamay" right?

I remember mixing newspaper with flour-water and who knows what else. Yet, I think this is about something different."

Thanks for checking it out brother!

Mike.

That's some mighty impressive building. The car is awesome. Pantherman

Mike.

Are you going to post anymore of your paper models Mike?

Latest posts

Back