Airfix 1:72 RNLI Shannon Class Lifeboat Starter Set - GROUP BUILD

looking good guys, I've thought about grabbing one of these and changing it to 13-40 as we had our late fathers name put into her 'Serial Number ' last year..
but I've no idea how the hell to create new decals.
Look on ebay first the scale size number decals.
I did that for the Black Hawk I'm building. They are really close to the 1/35 scale

Great minds think alike. I got some more done. Pantherman
View attachment 127193View attachment 127194
Got the main bits put together. Did anyone find that you had to hold the cabin tightly to the hull for a very long time so that the gaps didn't appear?

Still got to just touch in a few bit's, especially around the windows. Not overly happy with the blue as should have laid a white base instead of just painting blue over black. Think I will repaint the blue......

Just got the fiddley bit's to scrape and paint ready for dry fitting. Pantherman

Got the main bits put together. Did anyone find that you had to hold the cabin tightly to the hull for a very long time so that the gaps didn't appear?

Still got to just touch in a few bit's, especially around the windows. Not overly happy with the blue as should have laid a white base instead of just painting blue over black. Think I will repaint the blue......

Just got the fiddley bit's to scrape and paint ready for dry fitting. Pantherman
This time with photos attached......PM
20241015_215544.jpg20241015_215614.jpg20241015_215630.jpg20241015_215701.jpg

Latest posts

Back