Best 1/35 Cobra Heli Kit

Scott........Focus buddy......X-wing diorama remember??????

JK.

I have three 1/35 MRC/Academy heli kits. Two hueys and a Bell H-13 Sioux (the style used in M*A*S*H). I've only built one of the three but have been through all of the boxes. IMHO they are very nice kits, at a very reasonable price. I would recomend MRC/Academy heli kits wholheartedly. 1/35 helis seem to be a bit scarce for some reason. Anyway, if you do throw some etch detaial at it you could end up with a real nice piece.

Now back to our regularly shceduled Star Wars dio project.

I recently bought a 1/35 scale Super Cobra by MRC from ebay. Highly detailed kit and the instructions are clear with step by step recommendations on how to build and paint. I like the kit because of thorough instruction guide. I thought that was very thoughtful. I wish they had more helicopters or aircraft in that scale.

Ahem...in 1/35

Hueys Hinds Cobras Chinnoks Hues Hounds Blackhawks Bells Apaches Kiowas & Hips.

Gundamhead said:
Ahem...in 1/35

Well you got me there in the helicopter department :-[. I want that chinnook though, but a bit pricey. But I would to see more modern jets and propeller fighters in that scale. I'm a one scale kind of guy.

Fork Virus said:
Gundamhead said:
Ahem...in 1/35

Well you got me there in the helicopter department :-[. I want that chinnook though, but a bit pricey. But I would to see more modern jets and propeller fighters in that scale. I'm a one scale kind of guy.

The real question is why armor stayed 1/35 while air stayed 1/32. At the begining there was more air than armor in 32, so youda thunk they'd go with 1/32 for armor. I can only think of a Sherman and Jeep in 1/32... But no armor went 1/35.

Latest posts

Back