Canadian ban on Tamiya spray paints?

I'll do one better… I wish the Biden-Kamala regime would close the border and stop sending migrants to sanctuary cities like New York for one.

The reason for the exodus out of California and New York is because of the governors and the woke policies. Folks are leaving Florida too because of too many people retiring there.

Not all are moving just to Texas, they're moving to Arizona.
My understanding is the Governor of Texas is sending them to the cities that support open boarders. I agree with that choice, even tho I don't like it. Last I looked 13-18,000 a year have been moving to Idaho as well. Was looking at moving there a few years ago until I found that out. At this point in my life I would like to live outside of a town with 1-2000 people. When I was still in schools years ago I wanted to live on 500 acres, as I got older it changed to 1000. Now I would like 5000 acres lol.

I use Tamyia paints all the time and I know a few people that use the rattle cans here in the UK. Apart from taking the normal precautions of using a mask and good ventilation there is no problem with it. It interesting to see the banter between the states and it's good to know that it's not just us that suffers all this woke stuff.

It is true and it's supposedly not really the ingredients. Tamiya won't send Canadian officials the correct MSDS/MDS, so Canada dropped the hammer. Any imports will be confiscated and destroyed.

Rob.

Latest posts

Back