Caracal Models CD48053 SH-2F decal set.

seaviking

Hello,

Getting back into modeling after a few years. I have two 1/48th SH-2F Seasprite models that I would like to use the decal set from Caracal Models, as the markings can be used to mark up the helo as the two different detachment aircraft that I worked on. As of now, the decal set that could be used is no longer in production. Wondering on how I could find a couple of sets to use. Have been on ebay and amazon, and no luck Looking forward to building the kits, and would like to mark them up as my former detachment aircraft.

Jeff

Hello,

Getting back into modeling after a few years. I have two 1/48th SH-2F Seasprite models that I would like to use the decal set from Caracal Models, as the markings can be used to mark up the helo as the two different detachment aircraft that I worked on. As of now, the decal set that could be used is no longer in production. Wondering on how I could find a couple of sets to use. Have been on ebay and amazon, and no luck Looking forward to building the kits, and would like to mark them up as my former detachment aircraft.

Jeff
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sure someone will have the answers. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back