Cheers from Pennsyltucky!

Chuck Beemans

I see I'm not the only middle aged guy who's recently rediscovered a childhood passion. Truly enjoying it the 2nd time around and this time I don't have to beg my parents for money to buy glue. Currently working on the Tamiya BF109 G-6 just prepped for decals .
Also have a Fairey Swordfish I took a break on because I got ahead of myself and connected the upper and lower wings before painting the camo pattern. I'll save that conundrum for a a different thread.
Hope to connect and learn from some of you out there! CB

IMG_8154.jpeg

IMG_8164.jpeg

IMG_8152.jpeg

I see I'm not the only middle aged guy who's recently rediscovered a childhood passion. Truly enjoying it the 2nd time around and this time I don't have to beg my parents for money to buy glue. Currently working on the Tamiya BF109 G-6 just prepped for decals .
Also have a Fairey Swordfish I took a break on because I got ahead of myself and connected the upper and lower wings before painting the camo pattern. I'll save that conundrum for a a different thread.

View attachment 121499

View attachment 121500

View attachment 121501
Hi and welcome to the forum. Post loads of photos as we are all very nosey. Pantherman

Welcome to the Herd, Chuck! Nice start on that Gustav! I look forward to seeing your progress on that, and your other builds!
Best regards,
Brad

View attachment 121499

View attachment 121500

View attachment 121501
Awesome build, looks like you still have the magic touch!

Latest posts

Back