Fidget Paint Tray

GaryG64

I saw this handy idea someplace, and tought to give it a try.
It's a fidget popper. It is supposedly easy to clean up. I'll try popping it after the paint dries.
It's probably best to use acrylic paint instead of enamels, I'll probably test that therory later.
I have not used it yet, because I just got it from Amazon.

20240819_230156.jpg

It's a fidget popper. It is supposedly easy to clean up. I'll try popping it after the paint dries.
It's probably best to use acrylic paint instead of enamels, I'll probably test that therory later.

View attachment 122929
I have one of these and it workd great. It is ideal for mixing small amounts of paint and dry paint doesn't stick to it.

View attachment 122929
I saw something about that as a paint tray on youtube. I think the guy said he uses lacquer based paints and they pop out easily after the paint dries.

:confused: might want to double check me though, my memory isn't what it was at one time

nothing sticks to silicone

nothing-doing.gif

I saw something about that as a paint tray on youtube. I think the guy said he uses lacquer based paints and they pop out easily after the paint dries.

:confused: might want to double check me though, my memory isn't what it was at one time
Yeah! YouTube. I think you're right.

Same reason I requested a silicone mind upon my 4th resurrection .

I can still smell the color blue though .
and yes ,
I have filed a complaint .
Have you started melting yet?
The Farmers Almanac is predicting a colder than usual winter with snow.
I cannot wait for winter. Our summers really suck, don't they?

Screenshot_20240820_143546_Gallery.jpg

I was really happy with the more rain this summer coming true -------- until that became not a thing .

As you know it's been , Drought . Freeze . Drought .Freeze . Drought . Freeze .. until this year .
But so far , we had the hurricane , followed by a chunk of rain , and now we're back into the no-rain cycle .

And ,
We have the inescapable Jetstream perturbation to contend with .
More freeeeeeezzzzing ! this winter .
Unavoidable .

I should have asked for hooves .
I almost did ,, but , ya know , I have a lot of friends that are cloven and they ain't happy about it .
So ,
I went with the silicone mind .
Plus , it was cheaper .

I was really happy with the more rain this summer coming true -------- until that became not a thing .

As you know it's been , Drought . Freeze . Drought .Freeze . Drought . Freeze .. until this year .
But so far , we had the hurricane , followed by a chunk of rain , and now we're back into the no-rain cycle .

And ,
We have the inescapable Jetstream perturbation to contend with .
More freeeeeeezzzzing ! this winter .
Unavoidable .

I should have asked for hooves .
I almost did ,, but , ya know , I have a lot of friends that are cloven and they ain't happy about it .
So ,
I went with the silicone mind .
Plus , it was cheaper .
Our weather is definitely unpredictable. And the old saying
If you don't like the weather, just wait a moment. Lol

Latest posts

Back