Star Wars Theme Group Build

So I am calling this finished but technically I still need to do the glass-in version of the canopy. Just putting it off until I get enough motivation to do the tedious masking
So for now...
"beauty shot with background removed
That looks fantastic! Good job, Blake! I need to finish my Y-Wing. I'm getting distracted with other modeling projects...

Are you sure? Shouldn't the fuselage be level with the ground, instead of the nose up in the air like that? I was afraid that it might be back heavy before the final assembly, but that isn't the case. Instead, the nose gear seems to be a bit too tall.

So... I guess I'm done?
View attachment 124775
What do you think? Is the front landing gear standing too tall?
View attachment 124776

I'd say done, and very nicely apart from landing gear height

Love the color scheme and weathering

But yeah, the engine should be parallel to the ground instead of the front being higher if you go by ANH hangar scenes

but you could always make an argument for this one needing new pistons or something

I'd say done, and very nicely apart from landing gear height

Love the color scheme and weathering

But yeah, the engine should be parallel to the ground instead of the front being higher if you go by ANH hangar scenes

but you could always make an argument for this one needing new pistons or something
The landing gear is pewter, so I could probably cut its length a bit easily enough. I'll give it a shot. The way it plugs in makes it obvious as to the angle it sits in. If I can adjust this, I think it will look better.

The landing gear is pewter, so I could probably cut its length a bit easily enough. I'll give it a shot. The way it plugs in makes it obvious as to the angle it sits in. If I can adjust this, I think it will look better.

of course the other option is raise the rear gear, but if the front is set for that angle than that will also have to be fixed

Latest posts

Back