Great forum

This is a good forum to join. Great? Depends.

Spamodeler is one I'm loyal to and no…. it's not idle, defunct, and definitely not inactive.
I say it is a great forum to join, the activity alone says that, I've only been here a few days and have had great assistance and interactions. I'm sure that trolls and general curmudgeons exist, this being the internet, but so far you seem to be the only negative person I've come across.

What site is spamodeler? I did not claim it is idle/defunct/inactive, I've never even heard of it, but it sounds like a nice site that I'd like to see.

Edit: No ads here, but I run a browser that helps defend that and have some extensions added to suppress crap. See my profile pic right, I'm an IT nerd through and through.

What site is spamodeler?

https://www.spamodeler.com/forum/

Look up old Eagle-1!

I did not claim it is idle/defunct/inactive, ...

NOOO! Not by a long shot. There was a post just this last February. Something about "site problems"? I could be mistaken, maybe it was "site performance", I don't remember.

Come back and give a review. "Idle/defunct/inactive" have been used, so you'll have to come up with three others.

Rob.

I say it is a great forum to join, the activity alone says that, I've only been here a few days and have had great assistance and interactions. I'm sure that trolls and general curmudgeons exist, this being the internet, but so far you seem to be the only negative person I've come across.

What site is spamodeler? I did not claim it is idle/defunct/inactive, I've never even heard of it, but it sounds like a nice site that I'd like to see.

Edit: No ads here, but I run a browser that helps defend that and have some extensions added to suppress crap. See my profile pic right, I'm an IT nerd through and through.
Me negative? AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!,! You don't know me well enough to label me a "negative". Come to SPAM and see for yourself.

I only speak my mind here. I wouldn't call that negative. If you can't deal with the truth or too worried that your feelings matters (as they like to promote that over in FSM and Modlecarsmag), too bad. I don't have time to tip toe thru the tulips worrying about upsetting liberal snowflakes.

Like I said, I will speak my mind. Take it what it is. BUT…. don't ever label me a negative person. Maybe the Resident @$$hole is a good description. Ask my wife and the folks at my place of employment. A loving term by all and I'm proud of it. LOLOLOL….

Latest posts

Back