Hello from south of the Alps

Andy the Sheep

Hello everybody.
I'm 61 (today) and I'm an Italian mountain troops retired officer.
I reached this forum following the migration of some modellers I used to follow on another forum (which I haven't left, anyway).
From what I saw there's a lot to learn here too, so I decided to join this community too and here is my introduction.
As many in this hobby, I glued and painted a lot of plastic in my teens, then my job has absorbed my time for 40 years; I came back to the hobby when retirement was in sight and now I enjoy the sound of little bits of plastic flying into the carpet monster jaws and the smell of TET and thinner.
I mainly use airbrushes (an old Badger 150 which has been following me since the late 70's, and a Badger 100, coupled to an Iwata compressor.
My modelling interests are not really focused; I build planes, military vehicles, paint figures and, more generally, I build what I fancy.
Other main interests: history and military history and music (from Bauhaus to Bach :cool:).
Currently my modelling activity has stalled: some RL events are asking for my almost full attention, but I hope things will settle down soon and my whining bench will see some more plastic and paint flying around.

Here are some random pics from my previous builds. Scales from 1/144 (Tigers) to 1/72 and 1/48 (mainly aircrafts and the dios) and 1/35.

IMG_0092r.jpgIMG_0561.JPGIMG_0622r.JPGIMG_1541.JPGIMG_1556.JPGIMG_1709.JPGIMG_1711.JPGIMG_3337r.JPGIMG_7588.JPGTeca 2 (16).JPG

Hope you'll enjoy and... be generous with my English.
BTW: I'll not get offended if someone will be so kind to point out mistakes both in language and modelling: learning is far more important than pride.;)

Andrea

Latest posts

Back