HMS Victory Revell 1/146

Pantherman

I kinda got pushed into this build (thanks Downtime) so it's a very old kit, 1973 I think.

This was given to me by a friend after a clear out of his garage, he had it ages and never opened the box. He got it from a market many years ago.

So having opened the box we have a few challenges to sort. No instructions, looks like someone has cut away a few bits which I hope are in the box but I will need to check.

The rigging nets supplied have been folded badly and are a mess so they will need flattening.

Get the feeling this will be a challenge but having said that I'm weirdly looking forward to building it. Pantherman

20230715_145820.jpg

" I kinda got pushed into this build .. "

Haha , Oh , is That what keeps happening ? ;)
Well ,
I saw it happen too , if you need a note for work ..

I kinda got pushed into this build (thanks Downtime) so it's a very old kit, 1973 I think.

This was given to me by a friend after a clear out of his garage, he had it ages and never opened the box. He got it from a market many years ago.

So having opened the box we have a few challenges to sort. No instructions, looks like someone has cut away a few bits which I hope are in the box but I will need to check.

The rigging nets supplied have been folded badly and are a mess so they will need flattening.

Get the feeling this will be a challenge but having said that I'm weirdly looking forward to building it. Pantherman

View attachment 123633
So I managed to find a download of the destructions, printed and now ready to go.

After a quick look through I'm pretty sure that I have all the parts.

The stand is glued the wrong way round so I will have to sort that but not a problem. Pantherman
20240903_114646.jpg20240903_114622.jpg20240903_114627.jpg

I've been itching to do a proper sailing ship model with all the rigging. Might have to dust off the 1/72 Black Pearl kit

This will become a showcase to your superior building skills, we shall all ohhhh and ahhhh upon the completion of this endeavor.

I am really looking forward to the progress of this, you'll do it justice.

This will become a showcase to your superior building skills, we shall all ohhhh and ahhhh upon the completion of this endeavor.

I am really looking forward to the progress of this, you'll do it justice.
Thanks, no pressure then...Pantherman

im sure it will look great, just make it your own custom look

@blakeh1 yes please do the black pearl.

My jolly roger kit should be here today or monday.

Latest posts

Back