How do you know what paint to use on my model

Now that I have viewed that video I can see that the blades come straight out from the hub and simply turning them up side down will probably just look goofy. One of these days I will ask my caregiver if she is okay with me boiling Helicopter parts.

straight blades.png

I read that the blades were 19 inches apart vertically so the blades never touch. How do I measure 19 inches apart on a Scale model? Is it difficult to measure?

WOW! I understood it the third time I read it!!! Thanks a lot!. LOL! HOw do you get 36/64? I understand THe Metric... Do you just google a conversion from Millimeter to inches?

Thanks urrmomo YOU have been a great help! I understand Millimeters way easier than inches. I can visualize 13mm; it's just 1 centimeter plus 3 millimeter. I can't visualize 36/64... YIKES! 36/64? isn't that improper because both numbers can be divided by 2?

EDIT:: I messed up my post earlier... urumomo said 35/64 and I messed up and said 36/64. I looked at previous posts and saw my error.

Last edited:
YAY!!! I figured it out! Check out the picture and Follow the red pen line. I realized that there was a line to follow that I highlighted in red. If you look really closely you can see that the stick that holds the pedals goes underneath the floor.

rudderpedals.03.png

IT looks like there's a ton of different chinook colors inside and out. Some faded some washed out, Why don't they put fresh paint on these things?

Back