How do you know what paint to use on my model

You don't need to clean the brush if you're using it for applying Tamiya Extra Thin .
The lid on that jar of Extra Thin has a brush built into it .
Finer , longer brushes are sometimes handy for applying it though , depending on the situation . The included brush is fine most of the time .

You know how to apply that via capillary action to the joint ? or no ?

I don't know how to apply via capillary action, I know what Capillary action is though. That is where the substance flows into the tiny little nook and cranny of two pieces of material... Right?

Check out this guy's Chinook CH47D model. It's WAY COOL!

Wow!!! if you search JLTV lift slung load Chinook you get real search results check out the picture I found of a chinook carrying the JLTV-GP (Joint Light Tactical Vehicle.) I got most of the paint but I have a problem. The Acrylic orange is not the right color. the black I got is lacquer and the orange is acrylic or I might try mixing the two to darken it a little. The Olive Drab Faded is the right color.

slungloadJLTV001.png

deliverypaintsmall.jpg

Looks like I can't return the orange paint. it's not that far off really, just a little too bright. .. I'm disabled... and thought that there could never be an orange like the one I got in the mail.

returns.png

I just looked at the paint guide for the Chinook and my orange is better than I thought it would be. Same with the Olive Drab Faded... It looks better than I was expecting. I painted a couple of blotches on the cardboard packaging the paint came in and I think it will actually work extremely good with the orange and Olive Drab Faded paint. It might look like a deer hunter with the luminous orange.

I asked if you have a place to use rattlecans .
A spray can primer would be the easiest ,
are you getting an airbrush ?
or that will be later ?

I asked if you have a place to use rattlecans .
A spray can primer would be the easiest ,
are you getting an airbrush ?
or that will be later ?
I have memory issues. This forum helps but sometimes I completely miss things. I might be getting an airbrush soon. I don't have any money at the moment and I don't know when I will get paid again. I completely forgot the spray cans. Now that I tested the paint on the side of the cardboard box that the paints came in I really like how they look. I need a Joint Tactical Light Vehile- General Purpose truck like I have sitting in my cart.

Its time for my supper. I wish I hadn't forgotten about spray paint.

I mean as a primer ,

rust18745s.jpg

Back