humber mk.1 scout car

geegad

started a new build last night nearly two on the go i will be catching up with spud at this rate there is a lot of work even though its a small little bugger heres the pic

SAM_0805.jpg
the first time i have ever cut on purpose into a model just got to clean the edges a tad
SAM_0806.jpg

got bit done today filling and sanding filling and just some more sanding to do tonight

SAM_0812.jpg
SAM_0813.jpg
SAM_0814.jpg

did some scratch building on the radio cage should look better with paint
SAM_0807.jpg

cheers

little more done had to do some scratch the thingymabob was more round in the photos ive seen.things have got to be cleaned up before i go any further as you will see

SAM_0819.jpg
SAM_0818.jpg
SAM_0817.jpg
SAM_0816.jpg
SAM_0815.jpg

Nice work on that radio, the added detail of that cage should look cool through the hatches.

How does this SKP model build so far? I've never built anything of theirs.

Ken Abrams said:
Nice work on that radio, the added detail of that cage should look cool through the hatches.

How does this SKP model build so far? I've never built anything of theirs.
Sorry bud missed your post cheers for your kind words and as for skp I haven't really touched the kit so to speak just using the resin interior at the mo but will let you know how it goes buddy

Wooo....Weeee Look at all them little bits of modeling goodness!!! ;D

Gee you are really cranking that thing out. Great work there and it will be fun to watch this come along. ;)

Lol, hope the misses doesn't read your posts or youre in BIG trouble!!!

Then youll be a patient not patient!

been away for a while got to catch up on some off the builds on here...this is how far ive got with my little build

SAM_0828.jpg
SAM_0829.jpg
SAM_0830.jpg
SAM_0831.jpg
SAM_0832.jpg
SAM_0834.jpg
SAM_0835.jpg
SAM_0836.jpg
SAM_0837.jpg
SAM_0838.jpg
SAM_0839.jpg
SAM_0842.jpg