humber mk.1 scout car

thats definitely going to be a big fix but theres no doubt that youll be able to pull it off! great work so far with the interior and exhaust!

G, take your time on this you've already gone too far, it seems nasty but seeing your builds you can do this :)

cheers!

cheers lads still have'nt got any done yet just can't face the gap at the mo got to get keyed up to do it

well ive tackled the terrible fit as best i can so here's the result..oh still photographing on the fly so

SAM_2002.jpg
SAM_2001.jpg
SAM_2000.jpg
SAM_0001.jpg

cheers lads

you are right ken this kit has knocked me back every step of the way i was ready the other day to bun the little s@?t so im getting ready for the paint hopefully the weathering process will hide some of the terrible joines

sweet. looking forward to the next phase and i know you can hide anything you aint too happy with :)

Yeah you'vr done a good job covering the joins.

I still cant believe how bad it was

My Man G!!!

Looking Sweetness there Bro! :D Got the tops and bottoms hooked up and looks really clean. And now some color here soon.....nice!!! 8)

got some colour on today but once again how im doing my models and taking the photos shows again when im straight i will have to sort out the photo's the colour of the model looks nothing like the bad pictures

SAM_2034.jpg
SAM_2031.jpg
SAM_2030.jpg
SAM_2028.jpg

cheers

That is very well done on the gap issue. Could even hidden it a bit more with a weldseam or something. But this is really good. Nice colors too.

The seam is well hidden, the panel effect looks good on the paint, what color is it really?

Ken Abrams said:
The seam is well hidden, the panel effect looks good on the paint, what color is it really?
believe it or not ken its what u bleed it olive drab just looks terrible in the photos to pale..thanks for your kind words bud

Latest posts

Back