Knight Models Star Wars? Any good?

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
Iv been searching on ebay (as always) for star wars models, and Knight models keeps popping up and they look pretty good. Iv always wanted to try and paint a figure and what with my love of star wars these have me intrigued. Anyone build one of these or know if there any good? its a lot of cash to fork out if there not up to what the pics suggest... ???
Heres the link anyway:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=knight+models+star+wars&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Oh My God i think i just soilded my self. they are frigging awsome looking.

if i were you i would buy direct from there site at least you know you will get what you want on there and the prices are about the same.

i presume he be talking about the sword he is painting

Thanks fumblethumbs, there's a neat looking boba fett and a tie fighter pilot that I thought about picking up (trying to stay away from painting faces).

JOHN,

WoW !! I didn't realize They had so Many !! These are Off-th-Chain !! I think that one of Anakin & Obi-won @ th Lava Pit looks Great ! & The Darth Maul , Tie Pilot .... Pssshhh who are We kiddin ... I'd love to have 'em all !!! I don't think you can Go wrong with any of them !!!

A Touch too big to be 1/35th ..... I wonder if Scott's seen these for his X-Wing Dio ???

So, JOHN ..... what'da'ya gonna get ?????

Why did I write fumblethumbs lol!? :-X? Sorry Spud :-[
Yeah Eric, I really don't know which one to go for??? I'd like to keep to the original trilogy and I'm a bit nervous about painting faces....Boba Fett has got a cool stance....

Boba feet would be cool, you could do some cool weathering on him!!

I'm with panzer in saying ild love them all but it's like being a kid in a candy store not knowing what you want,

Think I'll defo get one of these and prob will be boba fett but we will see

Yeah , th Boba Fett is a cool one. I also like th Han Solo - leaning against th wall in th Cantina ...

There's nothing to worry about on these faces. at this scale you could really do a Great job .. it's easier than you think !!

Latest posts

Back