Part scratch build of R/C HMS NORFOLK TYPE 23 FRIGATE F230 in 1/72 SCALE

Holy shiite!

I'm always impressed when someone buys a plastic kit and makes an artwork out of it. But scratch builders are on a different plane entirely. This is amazing!

Holy shiite!

I'm always impressed when someone buys a plastic kit and makes an artwork out of it. But scratch builders are on a different plane entirely. This is amazing!
HI again Edbert this is not a kit but you are mainly right about the platic side of things as yes its a grp hull an all the S/S is scratch built from plasti card from a set of 6 plans an thank you sir for your nice comments on my NORFOLK build an i will post some more build pics tonight as im in the middle of building a 1/32nd plastic kit of a super hornet with all its lights an such so a busy day an at times my wife jen comes an helps me
chrisb

HI ALL well im ready to post some more build pics of my NORFOLK AN HERE some pics of the rear main mast fitted with its eletric rear white running light an tiny 2mm red anticollishion lights this was a little devil to build but it came into bein ok after a bit of effortIMG_4419.JPG

Chris, after seeing you build this step by step over the last few years I'm certain the members on here are gonna be in for a real treat as your pictures show her coming together for the final reveal of what has gotta be the best r/c ship I've ever seen built... this build is legendary mate.

nearly built hereIMG_4421.JPG
Chris, after seeing you build this step by step over the last few years I'm certain the members on here are gonna be in for a real treat as your pictures show her coming together for the final reveal of what has gotta be the best r/c ship I've ever seen built... this build is legendary mate.

CHEERS Langy yes she did turn out fairly good an she sails brillianty untill that young lady was talkin to me an i was not lookin at the ship an hit the concrate wall of the pond but im glad i build them strong as only a tiny bit of damage
cheers for your reply
chrisb

an im jumpim quite a few pics as i took pics of every little bit built but there is no need to show them pics an hull still bein sprayed in its top colour IMG_4426.JPG

Latest posts

Back