Part scratch build of R/C HMS NORFOLK TYPE 23 FRIGATE F230 in 1/72 SCALE

YES Edbert that some nice eletronics as i love doin eletrics but when things go ok lol but i had quite a few probs on a futer build in my HMS TIGER as the ESC just wont work proberly an it cost quite a bit of money before i got it right
thanks for droppin in on the build pics
CHEERS
Chrisb

HI ALL well time to put on some more NORFOLK build pics a im jumping qute a few to just the good pics if poss
an here im now fittin on NORFOLK 'S PENTANT NO'S IMG_4437.JPG

Sorry pic not good but this is the bridge area main S/S AN THE BRIDGE UNIT AS IT ALL UNCLIPS for servicein then just drops back on in postion IMG_4445.JPG

AN here she is gettin near to bein finished an ive made up some carry handles out of an old fold up chair an they open up so the model can be lifted ony of its carry cradle done this on both sections of the ship so it like carryin to suit cases an easy to transport IMG_4450.JPG

AN WHILE the lnkz chopper is ih the hanger bay there is a visiting merlon helo an here she is all lite up with nav lights an such workin through gold pickups throught the deck an thiis chopper goes all roters work an the tail rotor as well IMG_3737.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back