Pictures How To??

Big Red Bull

Would love to show some of my models, but cant figure how to upload to post, Tryed to find imfo on site before i ask a question that i know been ask a thousand times. Any help Apreciated.
Thanks Tom

If you want to simply attach them to each post look under the reply box when typing, you see: "additional options" click that and click browse and you can just copy the photos right from your computer. When using this option though, please limit it to five per post, if you have ten, simply reply twice with five in each.

I recommended signing up to photobucket though (or imageshack or any other hosting service for that matter) and upload your photos into a free account and you can post them anywhere on the web.

i use photobucket its better than uploading to scotts server saves him space and headaches. when you upload to photobucket and save you upload you have this when you hover over you pic, select the bottom bit of text by just clciking on it come back to the forum and paste in your text and that will link the picture from your account,
photob.jpg

Latest posts

Back