Pink is so yesterday. Red is today !!

Is it just the 2 of us doing the Eduard build? I am way behind so I had better crack on with this.

The cockpit bulkhead is a real pain to fit. Got to say that I'm struggling a bit with this one, it just doesn't want to fit together. Pantherman
Yes, it is a real pain I. The butt-enski.
I had a lot of trouble. Mine looks like crap, but it's just a learning process at this point as the next will be a little better knowing what to expect.

I like the new purchase you got.
I'm thinking of getting it as well. Maybe that could be the next build.

I had a lot of trouble. Mine looks like crap, but it's just a learning process at this point as the next will be a little better knowing what to expect.

Sounds good to me, I am also liking the WW1 aircraft. I think I will try to find some very thin black wire for the rigging on my next one.
Pantherman

Sounds good to me, I am also liking the WW1 aircraft. I think I will try to find some very thin black wire for the rigging on my next one.
Pantherman
I agree. I never thought that this little planes would be this fun and harbor so many complexities.
I think I'll try this old rigging thread or some black sewing thread for this one. I agree a thin wire would be better.

You will like the bigger scale. I found the revell dr1 much easier to put together with the bigger parts. Pantherman

I tried my have at cables. These do not look good. So I might drill small holes to pit the cable in. Or maybe some stretched sprue and hope that Tamiya won't melt it too much.

Maybe super glue would be a better choice, but I tend to put too much on even with a toothpick (cocktail stick for our good friend, Pantherman ;)) or what about Pledge floor gloss? I've heard it can work as a glue.
Any suggestions on how to make my super glue less clumped?

20231022_015107.jpg

Last edited:
A little more done, thought I would post a photo of baby Eduard fokker next to his big brother Revell fokker. Pantherman
View attachment 107765View attachment 107766
I think I want to build the 1/32 now. There is such a drastic size difference.
I still want to group build the Sopwith you bought. I have to wait until my payday.

I really like your build. Then again I enjoy looking at all of your builds. They are all interesting.

I think I want to build the 1/32 now. There is such a drastic size difference.
I still want to group build the Sopwith you bought. I have to wait until my payday.

I really like your build. Then again I enjoy looking at all of your builds. They are all interesting.
Well thank you. I try my best, alot more work to be done to hopefully get a little bit better.

Love these group builds. I'm getting kind of hooked on the ww1 aircraft.

Watched a great PBS documentary about the first American squadron flying them in France, fantastic footage of the aircraft.
Pantherman

Well thank you. I try my best, alot more work to be done to hopefully get a little bit better.

Watched a great PBS documentary about the first American squadron flying them in France, fantastic footage of the aircraft.
Pantherman
This is next on my list. Pantherman

Screenshot_20231022_204036_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Pantherman
These group builds are alot of fun. It's nice to compare and learn from each other.
I'm kind of digging the WWI planes too. I found a WWI tank on amazon I might try at a later date. Do you remember the title of the show you saw? It sounds interesting.

Latest posts

Back