Revell P61, waiting for the hammer to fall

Pack of Black Cats ought to "fix" it.
Eventually I will.
However, I did mine in an olive drab green. Until or if I can fix these mistakes I'll show more.
Unfortunately, the window got really jackedup. I tried a masking technique that just did not work.
it was with foil and spray adhesive... nope that did not work. So this build was a guinea pig whoch turn out to just be a pig. :D

20240810_192443.jpg

20240810_192515.jpg

I don't know what makes you think it's going bad Mr. Gary? That chipping on purpose? If it is, it looks REAL good. If it ain't on purpose, don't touch it!

Rob.
Thanks. I made the mistake of not using a chipping solution first- so I used the sea sponge and silver paint.

Also Easy Off oven cleaner gets paint off clear parts. Probably do a good job on the adhesive. And no damage to the plastic.

As for mine, I have had so much crap going on, I havent done much with it. Im lucky I got done what I did on the Phantom. Maybe later this week Ill be able to do something.

Also Easy Off oven cleaner gets paint off clear parts. Probably do a good job on the adhesive. And no damage to the plastic.

As for mine, I have had so much crap going on, I havent done much with it. Im lucky I got done what I did on the Phantom. Maybe later this week Ill be able to do something.
It's a glue smudge on the back canopy. The only solution I can come up with is sanding it with 2000+ sand paper. Also i would want to redo the chipping. But since it's not going to a competition, sooo, It's fine.

Latest posts

Back