S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT, S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT 1/28/2012

WoW !! That sounds like a Great Shindig !! I can't get up there, but I'll be there in spirit !!

CHEERS !! Well .... If Y'all are in th Travelling mood ..... Febuary 25th is the Richmond IPMS Old Dominion Open , in Richmond,V.A. ;D ;D ( shameless plug)
- http://www.ipmsrichmond.org/contest.html - There's usually a Par-Ty after th Show with a few of Us gettin together !!

CHEERS Guys .. Have a Great Weekend !!

not to worry - I think this will be an easy room to work.

I did the invite, Ken's got the contribution delivery, Iain called name tags - so MOC is all that's left. see what happens when you go away.

LAST CALL.

looks like we're a cozy little group of 6, not counting the attendings in spirit - but they generally don't eat much, so we won't worry about a short count. I'll keep an eye here through tomorrow.

Honestly don't think the weekend is coming fast enough Ken!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Looking forward to it!!! 8)

Can't agree with you more T......couple days to go bro. Looking forward to the ride and BS'ing along the way.

Just some information for those who might be able to attend:

Pickadilly Pub
1506 Riverside st
West Springfield MA

Reservation name is scale model addict,
6 PM Saturday

Ken,

Great to meet you and thank you again for dinner!!! Great bunch of people, good food and great conversation!!! What else can you ask for!!?? ;D Truly an interesting bunch at one table eh? ;)

Scott,

Awesome to finally meet you in person too. Somehow we will all have to get together again at some point!! Still on the fence on what to think about Ken and Iain from singing the Golden Girls Theme Song..... ::)....non-alcohol induced too!! :eek: :eek:

I leave you with this....

Trainconv002.jpg

Trainconv009-1.jpg

Mmmmm ...Scott Girvan & Ken Abrams ....seperated at birth ??? lol ;D

Chris.

This was disband any thoughts that Scott and Ken were one in the same...kind of like Clark Kent and Superman never being in the same room at the same time ;D

Great day, Even better evening!!! ;)

Best weekend (3 day weekend for a few of us ;D ), I have had in a long time. Super people, extremely fun atmosphere and only that one little distraction...

I'm glad everyone that met for the first time clicked, or did we clique? I can't figure that one out. Huge thanks To Ken Schlotfeldt for everything and for putting up with my Mass-isms.

Latest posts

Back