S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT, S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT 1/28/2012

LOL was a great time indeed.
Ken it was good meeting up with you again after a couple of years. oh yeah, wife still has the car ;D

Scott was great to finally meet in person and talk a bit. Was very cool to see you wearing the scratchmod t-shirt. I tried the SMA shirt on but it wouldn't fit around the gut I now have. ( no comments ken)

Bet Iain is still full after eating nearly two full steak dinners :D

T, was great bs'ing on the drive bro. Gonna have to have another grill party at my place again, we'll see if Scott will drive down for that.

Nice pics...LOL. Yeah, looks like Abrams and I kinda shop at the same place. Birds of a feather I guess. whatever.

I had a great time and totally worth the 24hr round - road trip. Totally. Pretty cool to meet the folks behind the avatars. Next time we'll try to get some plastic-time included.

A biggest ever thank you to Ken Schlotfeldt for the invite and the great hospitality. Looking forward to the next time we can hang out. Thanks for Iain as well. Appreciate all you do for SMA.

\\\SMA members...we're really blessed to have the support of Badger and AK...really great guys & companies.

we sure are Scott, I think it helps have great support like AK and Badger two awsome companys :)

Hey Guys, I know it's been awhile since our get together, but I wanted to let you guys know I had a great time hooking up with you all.

Scott, Ken, Iaian - I had a blast the whole weekend. Hockey game, dinner, conversation, etc. Truly a great time with a great group of guys. Looking forward to doing ti again next year.

on another note regarding this pic of Rob, Scott, and Ken - I am really looking forward to your guys' movie that I thnk just came out last week. knuck, knuck, knuck......

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ken, that was the most fun I had in a ong time, thanks again for everything, except rooming me with Buzz saw Bobby that is. I'm not sure what kept me up more, the night club outside the window, or the chainsaw he kept under his pillow. lol

Not sure if you're going to be at Nationals in Indiana next week but if so, I'll catch up with you there.

Speaking of pictures, I managed to get one of that trouble maker in the Blackhawks jersey. He tried to pass himself off as one of us with an orange hat but the security guards saw right through it. This was taken right before he tossed his beer at Scott and got into a scuffle with that Hamilton guy.

012712195924.jpg

012712195924.jpg
[/quote]

TALK ABOUT YOUR UGLY DATE NIGHTS - HERE I AM STYLING THIS AWESOME CLARK GRISWOLD HAWK'S JERSEY WITH MATCHING SMA ORANGE KNIT WINTER HAT IN DOWNTOWN HARTFORD, THE ENTERTAINMENT MECCA OF NEW ENGLAND, AND I CAN'T SHAKE THESE TWO MUGS FOR ANYTHING, NOT EVEN IAIN COULD SAVE ME. THEN ABRAMS, THE BOSTON HOOLIGAN THAT HE IS, TOSSES HIS BEER ON SOME GUY SCOTT'S JAWIN' WITH AND STANDS THERE LOOKING SKYWARD WHILE POINTING DIRECTLY AT ME............true story

Latest posts

Back