SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

I wanted to use Hoppes #9 as cologne, wife did not agree, plus it can burn/irritate your skin sensitive areas, or so I've been told.
Maybe just a splash of Tamiya extra thin ?
The kit's might stick as you walk past.
Pantherman

I went into Hobby Lobby today, they had the 40% off sale going on and I walked out with nothing. There was nothing there I wanted.
Looks like I need to thin the stash out.

I went into Hobby Lobby today, they had the 40% off sale going on and I walked out with nothing. There was nothing there I wanted.
Looks like I need to thin the stash out.
I have a huge list of stash items that I will eventually buy I hope. I still have a reasonable pile of kit's but when I see some of the awesome stuff being built I think I would like to have a go at that.

There is loads of stuff I had never even thought of doing like the star wars kit's, I'm really liking these as have been a sci-fi nut all my life.

I suppose I still tend to drop back to armour as my go-to build as it's quite calming for me.
PM

I agree. I could add to my stash if I found a kit that really caught my attention. HL is very limited on there selection. Mostly Revell aircraft and AMT vehicles.

I agree. I could add to my stash if I found a kit that really caught my attention. HL is very limited on there selection. Mostly Revell aircraft and AMT vehicles.
I tend to use Amazon when they have a deal.
There is a few online shops I also browse but they rarely reduce stuff and by the time they add posting it's about the same as Amazon anyway. Pantherman

I tend to use Amazon when they have a deal.
There is a few online shops I also browse but they rarely reduce stuff and by the time they add posting it's about the same as Amazon anyway. Pantherman
I've been lucky at fleamarkets and consignment shops, the last one I picked up was a HUGE score(B-36 for $20).

Oh yeah. Blame it on me. It all my fault that those jumped right into you cart. LOL
I find it amusing when I find them attached to my ankle like an angry badger.
Honey Badger Mungo GIF by Animal Planet

Latest posts

Back