SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

I've made several purchases lately, using scalemates to try and buy only recent (last 8-10 years) kits because I have a feeling that quality of the parts and engineering is going up, sometimes significantly so.

Anyway, I broke my own policy last night on an impulse buy of a very old "Testors" kit. Modernized with a new box in 1986. I might regret this after building several "top kit" candidates lately. It might also be the fist one I build with canopy closed and gear up, some of you have inspired me to try hanging a couple from the ceiling in my game/hobby room or office.

This is what inspired me to buy that old kit, the 5th PC game I ever bought.

1723905111019.png

Ya, my King Tiger with full interior from Trumpeter had 2500 + parts, took me almost two years to complete. I'm in no rush, I enjoy spending that kind of time on a project.

why-does-he-do-this-reese-dewhat.gif

1724452212991.png
Some very intricate parts, I did not realize the Tamiya F-1 car I built in the 1990s was 1/20, this is 1/24 like most cars. (age 4+ my arse!)

1724452278300.png
This impulse-buy as mentioned further up. I think I might live to regret this one, but I'll give it a go.

View attachment 123021
Some very intricate parts, I did not realize the Tamiya F-1 car I built in the 1990s was 1/20, this is 1/24 like most cars. (age 4+ my arse!)

View attachment 123022
This impulse-buy as mentioned further up. I think I might live to regret this one, but I'll give it a go.
I don't know about the kits but I'm liking that keyboard.

Latest posts

Back