SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

As I've mentioned I'm not much of a collector, that said, this is my total stash, so don't laugh!

View attachment 125999

View attachment 126000
Ok wait one minute here. Did you just raid my Vintage kit vault??? I thought I was the only one on this planet that has those Impact By-Planes. Very nice haul. I'll have to go down to my Vault and double check my stash for I have all of them you just posted lol. You can buy a True Details cockpit set and with some work it will fit your kits.

I'm curious if I send this in if I will win something. It's dated 1971, think there's still time?
Will you build this soon? I look forward to progress pics if so!

I remember when the streets of Houston were full of 260Zs.

Probably an equal number of RX7s, and later the 280s. I think the time when the 240 ruled the niche was before my time. Or I was distracted by Camaros/Mustangs which most of us 13-17 year old kids could wrench on!

Will you build this soon? I look forward to progress pics if so!

I remember when the streets of Houston were full of 260Zs.

Probably an equal number of RX7s, and later the 280s. I think the time when the 240 ruled the niche was before my time. Or I was distracted by Camaros/Mustangs which most of us 13-17 year old kids could wrench on!
I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to put it on the bench.
The 240Z was one of my favorite cars growing up. Along with the BMW 2002.

I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to put it on the bench.
The 240Z was one of my favorite cars growing up. Along with the BMW 2002.
I get it. I have a 1966 GT40 kit that is almost 30 years old and still sealed. Like the F-19 "Stealth" fighter I have, I'm in no hurry to build it.

I found this for ya...
1728354778101.png

Last edited:
Back