Static Discharge Tubes?

hypnodave

Working on my Moebius Jupiter 2 model. I'm trying to build this with as much detail as possible. This may be a long shot, but is there a way to make the tubes have a rising "spark," as shown on the show? It appears two wires are running through the static discharge tubes on the show (see photos). Discharge Tube 2.png
Dave

Now THAT's a good addition! If you figure that out (I apologize I can't help), please tell us how to do it too.

Rob.

Thread started in 2023… ROFLMAO!
index-pointing-up.png
Posted in 2013

Thread started in 2023… ROFLMAO!
Not sure where you see that. The date/timestamp on the first post is "Wednesday, at 4:02PM" Wednesday being this past Wednesday, 24. July 2024.
Now, the OP joined in 2023, but again, I don't see anything in the post or thread to indicate that it's a year old.
Not sure what difference it makes, either.

I hope threads gettin' a little age on 'em don't count? I'm still building what I've posted, but ain't updated none of 'em in a year?

I suppose it's OK since I'm building old subjects.

Rob.

I hope threads gettin' a little age on 'em don't count?
it is an old argument, start a new thread about an old topic, or revive an old thread about the subject.

Ask five people and you might get six opinions.

I lean towards the necro-post but it is not a strong opinion.

Here's an example where I think a new post is warranted...
Do not take over or hijack another's post with your own. Wandering the subject matter is okay if limited. But don't take someone's A-10 thread and make it about your A-10 build. Post some bits of yours is fine, but it is their thread about their kit.

Just my $0.05 (adjusted for inflation)

Latest posts

Back