Tamiya 1/35 Ford GPA

Rimmer

Hi All,

Having just joined the forum I've been feeling bad about not posting up a build - I hate to be one of those people that comments, but never shares their work, however you'll have to bare with me as I currently have 4 projects on the go, all near completion. As soon as I start something new, I'll post it up.

I have over the past few months, been building Tamiya excellent little Ford GPA. For all intense and purposes it's finished, but I need to paint the driver and finish some bits and bobs for the interior - some of which is going to be new to me.

Here's where I am with the driver - only my third 1/35 figure painted. I've done the base colours and am in the process of adding a wash and some highlights. I have modified this figure to drop one arm as if reaching for the gear stick.

IMG-0325.jpg

I've used one of the new ICM paint sets - very nice paint - and followed their paint call outs - what do you think of the colours?

ICM03037.jpg

This, for those interested, this is where I am with the Ford. I want to add some rope to the front deck, and some more stores to the back seat, including something like a .30cal wrapped in a trap - although I've no idea how to do that yet. I'm also planning on adding the drivers pack to the front seat.

IMG-9946.jpg

Cheers!

Back