Thank you my brothers and systers...

That is awesome! Awesome.

"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return." Luke 6:38

That is really great Daniel, congrats on such a huge modeling boost. There are some really generous people in the hobby.

Just a note, keep in mind that Tenax7R isn't paint thinner but liquid glue.

Now, you have a stash! 8)

Hey buddy ,looks like Christmas came early ;D ;D...Some very generous people out there ......Enjoy ;)

Chris.

ok i gota say hats off to grendals for that, that is realy generous of you to help out ace like that. and from no ab to 3!! all you need now is a compressor! if you dont have one on the way :)

Scott Girvan said:
That is awesome! Awesome.

"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return." Luke 6:38

AMEN!

yes Grendels is very awesome, he keeps doing stuff for me, he also gave me a camera too... i owe him big time... maybe i can come up with something... //scratches chin

i don't just want to thank him but you all too XD

hmm mabe we should make him a new signature that says SMA charity Guy! ;D

Wow the generosity of this site is amazing. I'm happy for you dude, I have the same badger airbrush and it's done everything Iv ever needed. Great stuff.

Congrats Ace! You deserve it brother. Have fun with all that booty!

Also, hats off to Grendels and Chiefpettyofficer.

Toothpicks! WTF?? LOL! ;D

I'm so jelous :'(, but seriously, have loads of fun, Ace. You deserve it! :)

ACE ,

No Doubt !! A Great Present !! That's a definite boost to th 'Ol Stash !! Aughta keep ya building for a while !!

Congrats & Thanx to Grendals & the Chief for Their Generosity !

.... Group Hug ..... C'Mon ... get in here ! ;) ;D

panzerace007 said:
ACE ,

No Doubt !! A Great Present !! That's a definite boost to th 'Ol Stash !! Aughta keep ya building for a while !!

Congrats & Thanx to Grendals & the Chief for Their Generosity !

.... Group Hug ..... C'Mon ... get in here ! ;) ;D

aah why not, Cyber group hug... < :D> XD

Igard said:
Toothpicks! WTF?? LOL! ;D

I'm so jelous :'(, but seriously, have loads of fun, Ace. You deserve it! :)

yea it even came with toothpicks... just in case i get some corn cob stuck in my teeth while eating and building at the same time ;)

they come in handy for small detail touch ups.

He he... Yeah, they're very useful little tools to have. Just had a LOL moment when I saw it on the vid! ;D

Of course, here in jolly old Britain, we call them, 'cocktail sticks'. ;)

Latest posts

Back