The NFL is back!

letsgobrowns82

Anybody else out there enjoy this weekend of preseason games as much as I did. I just love this time of year, with the leaves changing the air starting to get crisp and football every sunday. Best of all my Brownies won this weekend and my tickets came in the mail for the home opener against the Bengals Sept 11, I'm taking my dad to the game who took me to my first Browns game 20 some years ago. Hope all you football fans are ready for some football.

not a huge fan of football, but i am excited about fall! Its radio control hobbies season again!

I really hope th Silver & Black can get Their Heads on straight ! I've got th Sunday Ticket from Direct TV .... Feel Free to stop by th Shack & drop in for a Game ... or two .... or 12 !!! lol

DSC00985-1.jpg

DSC01028-1.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

Looks like someone REALLY enjoys their football.

One of my "bucket list" items is to actually watch a Cowboys game INSIDE the stadium

its not football its just a panzy version of Rugby ;D football is played with a ball not an Egg ;D

spud said:
its not football its just a panzy version of Rugby ;D football is played with a ball not an Egg ;D
It may not be as hard core as rugby but its way more brutal than soccer. No offense but come on I'd rather watch a game of golf than soccer. Lol

lol some games of football are good and some are boring. as for it being better than golf thats impossible golf would put me to sleep.

spud said:
lol some games of football are good and some are boring. as for it being better than golf thats impossible golf would put me to sleep.
Okay I'll give you that, golf is pretty boring to watch.

panzerace007 said:
I really hope th Silver & Black can get Their Heads on straight ! I've got th Sunday Ticket from Direct TV .... Feel Free to stop by th Shack & drop in for a Game ... or two .... or 12 !!! lol
Hey love the pics Panzerace007. I've always felt a mutual respect with Raiders fans. You guys have the "Black Hole" we have the "Dawg Pound". Both teams have such great fans. Although I still am a little bitter about "Red, Right, 88" LOL.

Latest posts

Back