What's Up With the Forum

Jim62

Okay must have been some kind of update here. I have no like button, there is a Cloudflare rectangle with a green checkmark of success below where I am typing this, and though this page goes dark for me the home page is bright white and won't change. Anyone else?

Hmm ,
everything is working normally on my end .
That did happen briefly a couple of months ago where it showed me logged in with the dark theme selected on the main page but some , and only some , of the sections showed me logged out with the bright white theme .

I DM'd Blackbeard but I think it self corrected before he even saw my message .

You should DM him .

Okay must have been some kind of update here. I have no like button, there is a Cloudflare rectangle with a green checkmark of success below where I am typing this, and though this page goes dark for me the home page is bright white and won't change. Anyone else?
No problems here. Pantherman

Here ya' go Jim, you can borrow mine.

like.jpg

Just till you fix you'rn.

Rob.

Latest posts

Back