When im not modeling

durangod

Here is what i have been doing the last few days. Had a leak in the RV and had to remove the insulation and do some repairs in the wall. I removed the fiber insulation and installed foam insulation which will not absorb water. Water is deadly to an RV.

I also took the time to build a modeling paint rack and with the extra room im adding some shelves and a small peg board area.

20241008_195354.jpg20241009_123209.jpg20241009_175245.jpg20241009_192437.jpg20241009_192447.jpg

Used to be storage cabinet on the wall but since the fake wood paper on it is peeling im going to use that for my shop and put up some shelves in its place. I also have my eye on a print (painting) to put in the framed space.

I can do plumbing, electrical, structural walls and concrete, at the handyman level. I could probably build my own home for the most part if i was in better health, but i would have to hire out for HVAC i cant do that stuff. Worked alot around construction in my life and im not a contractor by far but i have alot of mixed knowledge. One of my projects comming up is running the electrical to my new shop, and installing the sub panel myself.

Excellent - if you're in North wales you can come and run a power line into my shed!

It's really good being able to do that stuff. I can do woodwork and plumbing etc. but I'm not too up on electricals.

Excellent - if you're in North wales you can come and run a power line into my shed!

It's really good being able to do that stuff. I can do woodwork and plumbing etc. but I'm not too up on electricals.
im sure in wales they have a completely different electrical bible. I know the outlets across the pond are different. But i would give it a whirl :) We would have to test it with a toaster first so if it gets burned up, its cheap to replace. LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back