AMT kits, trash or stash?

Hi Dave ,not really my bag as they say and although they are stocked here in the UK cant comment on the contents but I do know that they make a vast range of trucks(we'd call em lorries) and cars and seem popular amongst that fraternity id have thought a trawl of the net would come up with a in box/build go on take the dive would joke a intresting build to follow.Dave

Depends on the kit. I've built a good number of AMT kits over the years, some are terrible - the Ford Torino Fastback is one; others not too bad.

I do love MPC and Monogram car kits. I rarely build Tamiya car kits because they're all imports / racer kits. Not my forte of automobile to build.

Italeri kits are pure garbage. I'd avoid them like the plague. Too many errors scale wise.

Hi Dave ,not really my bag as they say and although they are stocked here in the UK cant comment on the contents but I do know that they make a vast range of trucks(we'd call em lorries) and cars and seem popular amongst that fraternity id have thought a trawl of the net would come up with a in box/build go on take the dive would joke a intresting build to follow.Dave
AMT still popping the older ones out here.

Back