Boatmans Super Hornet build With lights

BOATMAN

HI ALL well im a newbie from another site an i like to build big R/C 1/72 scale warships an 1/32 scale planes that i light up such so an at the moment im building a 1/32 scale super hornet an fittin in nav lights an such an i will show my build thread when i can find out how to post pics
chrisb

AN im goin to build it as the dioamon backs sqr an a shot below of the fusealarge with a opening hatch to see the avieonics fitted with a light when i can fit one in 2mm led IMG_0248.JPGIMG_0216.JPG

an here both cover on each sides of both halfs of the fusalarge have their mini hinges fitted an they open an close nicely IMG_0257.JPGIMG_0255.JPG

more pics tomorrow as i dont know how many pics i can post in one go as im a newbie to this forum
chrisb

So you really are going to go for this one too? :) Hopefully it will fit better than the F-14 …
HI Jakko nice to talk to you sir yes ive bought the kit so may as well build it with lights as you know i like my models all lit up an do you know how many pics i can post on this site in one go before i go over the limit ? an so far its been a terrible fit worst than the F14 but thats the challenge isnt it an im a bit further on than what ive shown but will show the whole build if i can
are you puttin on a build Jakko as i havnt seen it as im still finding my way around this site like on the old site but gettin the hang of it but not as good as it use to be
ATB
chrisb

how many pics i can post on this site in one go before i go over the limit ?
Ten pictures per per message is the limit. If you try to put more in, it will upload the first ten and then say you've tried to add too many.

so far its been a terrible fit worst than the F14 but thats the challenge isnt it
To be honest, you're not selling me on this kit :)

are you puttin on a build Jakko as i havnt seen it as im still finding my way around this site like on the old site but gettin the hang of it but not as good as it use to be
Yes, I am — look at the Armor forum :)

Latest posts

Back